Teleena is a leading provider of secured mobile connectivity and value services to large enterprises. We build and operate mobile services for local and global enterprises, mobile network operators (MNOs), cable companies and mobile virtual network operators (MVNOs) to extend their mobile reach and create new revenue streams.
Teleena has developed an intelligent and secure cloud based service platform (Mobile Platform as a Service), which is connected to more than 400 mobile networks around the globe. And with the upcoming growth in machine to machine (M2M) and Internet of Things (IoT) our platform is scalable and GSM/3GPP compliant meeting GSMA requirements needed to also provide our services to the OEMs, M2Ms, Cloud and content service providers. Corporate customers extend their digital communication services to connect people and their devices 24/7.
Our cloud-based platform is a full operational and business support system (OSS/BSS) combined with our own built Home Location Register as a Service (HLR/HSS) Platform. With this platform we provide a wide variety of mobile data connectivity services existing of voice, voicemail services, text and data traffic, a self-care portal, mobile loyalty, multi country SIM cards and fixed/mobile, prepaid, post-paid and hybrid propositions including real-time charging, quality, policing, reporting and billing.
Our value proposition is that we can tailor-make a service offering based on customer needs. We develop fast (short time to market) with carrier-grade quality levels and an attractive cost to serve model.
End to end Telco Tester
Nieuwegein, The Netherlands, 07 April 2017
- Company Information:
- Teleena is a global IoT and mobile communications enabler headquartered in the Netherlands, with regional offices in the United Kingdom, Dubai and Singapore (Q4 2016). Our marquee global customers include Huawei, KLM, Vodafone, Liberty Global and Tata Communications. Teleena is a debt free, well-funded company fully owned by its founders and founding investors and a global reputable strategic investor. Our key products are a Mobility Platform-as-a-Service and a very feature rich IoT service suite. Since our inception in 2007 we help our customers to become successful in mobile communications. More recently we have added the IoT business line. Our value proposition: We take the complexity out of connecting everything and everybody. It is our aim to allow our customers to seamlessly connect to all mobile operators worldwide. We aspire to help them to realize all their mobile connectivity and IoT ambitions, to unleash new business, to grow revenue and to reduce costs. As Teleena is now revolutionizing its business (from relatively local to global, from mere MVNO to IoT and from all direct sales to channel sales) we would like to get in touch with the right business mastermind who will help us to drive this transition and further grow the company.
About the job
You will be a Telecoms Tester within the Teleena Network Environment
Tasks and responsibilities
- You should be able to capture and transform requirements and designs into test specifications, identify vulnerable areas of the network components, raise priorities and track defect reports through to conclusion and finally contribute to a test report.
- You should be able to take ownership of deliverables like test scenarios & scripting, test report with finding details to achieve milestones with insight in product quality and technical goals as assigned.
- You are responsible to make test scenarios & scripting, test the network on the basis of specified test cases using various network tools and able to provide logs by debugging and tracing.
- You are be responsible for delivering proper documentation.
What we would like you to know (or be willing to learn on the job)
- Experience in testing in a mobile environment is essential (understanding end user experience)
- Possess TMAP Next/ ISEB/ ISTQB in testing qualification.
- Knowledge of mobile network elements like SMSC, AUC, HLR, Mobile SC, IN, GGSN, PCRF, PCEF etc.
- Knowledge of telecom protocols (like C7, SIGTRAN, MAP, Diameter, SIP etc.) is definitely an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience with Sim/ESIM/OTA third party testing
- Understanding of various mobile devices (Android, IPhone etc.)
- Knowledge of Jainslee, Linux, Unix and VMware.
- Experience in reviewing technical and interface specification documents from a testing perspective.
You must be:
- Proactive, have a strong personality and be able to handle pressure / stress situations.
- Able to communicate the vision and strategy of your role.
- A good team player (you will need to work closely together with operators, designers, architects)
- well-informed on new technologies and new test methods.
- You must have:
- Strong analytical skills combined with a positive and sensible attitude.
- Proven documentation skills.
- Excellent business English language skills, both verbal and written.
- A challenging work environment with (inter)national colleagues, customers & suppliers
- A professional organization with great people to work with!
- Possibilities to gain broad mobile network experience.
- Opportunities to make a difference, to develop and grow.
- This is an excellent long-term opportunity for a candidate to be involved in a constantly evolving, dynamic organization, operating in a sector that is continuously experiencing high growth.
This is a position based in our head office in Nieuwegein, The Netherlands.
Are you interested in this role and do you have what we are looking for? Do you want to join a great team of individuals? Then please do contact me, Bronagh Ryan, Manager HR (email@example.com) or send your CV to jobs@teleena.
I’ll be looking forward to hearing from you.
Back to jobs