Teleena is a leading provider of secured mobile connectivity and value services to large enterprises. We build and operate mobile services for local and global enterprises, mobile network operators (MNOs), cable companies and mobile virtual network operators (MVNOs) to extend their mobile reach and create new revenue streams.
Teleena has developed an intelligent and secure cloud based service platform (Mobile Platform as a Service), which is connected to more than 400 mobile networks around the globe. And with the upcoming growth in machine to machine (M2M) and Internet of Things (IoT) our platform is scalable and GSM/3GPP compliant meeting GSMA requirements needed to also provide our services to the OEMs, M2Ms, Cloud and content service providers. Corporate customers extend their digital communication services to connect people and their devices 24/7.
Our cloud-based platform is a full operational and business support system (OSS/BSS) combined with our own built Home Location Register as a Service (HLR/HSS) Platform. With this platform we provide a wide variety of mobile data connectivity services existing of voice, voicemail services, text and data traffic, a self-care portal, mobile loyalty, multi country SIM cards and fixed/mobile, prepaid, post-paid and hybrid propositions including real-time charging, quality, policing, reporting and billing.
Our value proposition is that we can tailor-make a service offering based on customer needs. We develop fast (short time to market) with carrier-grade quality levels and an attractive cost to serve model.
Teleena is a global IoT and mobile communications enabler headquartered in the Netherlands, with regional offices in the United Kingdom, Dubai and Singapore (Q4 2016). Our marquee global customers include Huawei, KLM, VodafoneZiggo, TravelSIM and Tata Communications. Teleena is a debt free, well-funded company fully owned by its founders and founding investors and a global reputable strategic investor. Our key products are a Mobility Platform-as-a-Service and a very feature rich IoT service suite. Since our inception in 2007 we have helped our customers to become successful in mobile communications. More recently we have added the IoT business line. Our value proposition: We take the complexity out of connecting everything and everybody. It is our aim to allow our customers to seamlessly connect to all mobile operators worldwide. We aspire to help them to realize all their mobile connectivity and IoT ambitions, to unleash new business, to grow revenue and to reduce costs. As Teleena is now revolutionizing its business (from relatively local to global, from mere MVNO to IoT), we would like to get in touch with the right people who will help us to drive this transition and further grow the company.
About the job – SYSTEMS ENGINEER:
In our Infrastructure department we use the full suite of Microsoft .Net Technologies with SQL Server, NoSQL, & MySQL Databases on a mixture of Windows/Linux Servers. Servers are hosted within our Private Cloud with VMware on our next generation SAN, we compliment this with a hybrid of physical servers & Amazon, Azure infrastructure for our portals and web services.
We are looking for an experienced Systems Engineer to support our systems & investigate/implement ways to automate delivery of new systems. You will join our Infrastructure Team in our offices in Nieuwegein. We have a flat structure in the office with a friendly, relaxed, but professional environment with the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of the business including architecture and infrastructure decisions. Our Teams use Agile methods like Scrum (for Development) and Kanban (for Operations), or ScrumBan (a mix of both) and is very international with people from all over the world. English is the common language that is used in the office.
This is an excellent long-term opportunity for a candidate to be involved in a constantly evolving dynamic organization operating in a sector that is continuously experiencing high growth.
We require a Systems Engineer with a minimum of 4 years real business experience and excellent communication skills and experience in the following:
• Disaster Recovery Planning, High Availability, and proficient in Security best practices
• Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
• Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
• Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
• Managing and monitoring all installed systems and infrastructure using PRTG, or similar with proactive management of alerts and warnings
• Virtualization is heavily used at Teleena so the candidate must have solid experience working with VMware ( a VCP is a plus ) Vcenter, VDirector, with automatic failovers
• Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
• Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
• Experience setting up and maintaining Domain Controllers and strong Active Directory skills
• Setup and maintaining Server infrastructure, deploy and install patches, on Physical, VMware, Amazon & Azure – for both Windows and Linux OS
• Experience installing & managing HP & NetApp SANs, RAID configurations and expansion cages for Servers
• Amazon/Azure Certified Professional or infrastructure courses in this area are a big plus
• Experience in Cisco Unified Computing System
• Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
• Provide 2nd and 3rd level support
• Must be an Agile thinker with experience in Agile methods like Scrum and Kanban
• A great team personality and transparency of all tasks is a must
You must have recent Certifications in this field and/or a recognized Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or Business Informatics.
You must be an EU citizen and live within a reasonable distance to our offices.
A professional environment with great people to work with
A good salary
Opportunities to make a difference, to develop and grow
Interested? Do not hesitate to contact Bronagh Ryan (Manager HR) on email address
Bronagh.Ryan@teleena.com. Interviews with be held in English and Dutch.
Back to jobs